Connect with me on LinkedIn

Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Navigating the Real Estate Market

Our mission at Martin Millner Real Estate is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Everything You Should Know About Bucks County Real Estate


Buying a Bucks County area homes?  Perform a full home search
Selling your Bucks County home? Get a free Home Price Evaluation

Today I want to bring you updated information on how the markets in Yardley and Newtown are performing. I want to do this because I recently read an article in the Wall Street Journal about how hot the real estate market is. 

However, I want you to know that the market in Bucks County is not performing as strongly as we wish it could. Compared to last year, inventory levels have been increasing every single month. In our current month, we're seeing a rise in inventory of about 7%. 


The number of closed transactions has also increased by 12% from last year. In Lower Makefield, transactions are up by nearly 40%! 

So, more homes have been coming on the market and more homes have been selling, but prices have stayed rather flat. 

I mention all the time that real estate is hyper-local, so every neighborhood is different. The one thing that I can tell you is that homes that are priced correctly are selling quickly. 

As always, if you need help buying or selling in Bucks County, please don't hesitate to contact me. I have the resources and experience to get your home sold for top dollar!