Connect with me on LinkedIn

Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Navigating the Real Estate Market

Our mission at Martin Millner Real Estate is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Don't Skip Out on Professional Photos When Selling


I recently had a seller approach me to sell their home after the listing expired under their previous agent. When I looked online at the dark photos of the house, I wasn't surprised.

Buying a Bucks County area home?  Perform a full home search
Selling your Bucks County home? Get a free Home Price Evaluation


I had an interesting conversation recently with a client who listed with another agent and asked me to take the listing over when it expired.

Before my appointment, I looked online to see what the Internet status of the house was, and I was utterly shocked. The house was really beautiful, but the pictures were dark, and you couldn't even tell what some of the rooms were. I thought it was an obvious point, but I wanted to take a minute to show how important the quality of photos is to your online presence.

For all of our listings, for example, we use a professional photographer and videographer so that the lighting and other conditions are right. Virtually everyone who buys a house in today's market will make their first search online. Every day I see buyers reach out to me having made decisions about what they want to see and not see. The critical point here is how the house looks in the pictures.


Photos from your agent's iPhone won't cut it in today's environment.


I can't tell you how many times I've met with homeowners who hired an agent that took pictures with an iPhone. In today's environment, it will reduce the impact that you have when selling. We always use professional photos and videos, and we even have 3D Matterport technology that shows 3D views of the house.

If you have any questions about showing your home online and the importance of high-quality photos, give me a call, send me an email, or shoot me a text. I'd love to help you out.